PGPX is a full time residential programme for executives with substantial work experience leading to a One Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives.
The design of PGPX is built on the Institute's well established experience of designing and running postgraduate management programmes for exceptionally bright students and a wide range of executive education programmes for practicing managers from many countries. It takes into account the substantial and varied experience the selected executives bring to the classroom.
The objective of the programme is to develop bright, enthusiastic and aspirational executives into management leaders and change agents in the global arena.
The programme has a general management focus, with emphasis on managing across borders and cultures. It has an International Immersion Programme besides teaching content drawn from many countries.
The programme is open to executives of all nationalities.
Download the PGPX Brochure in PDF (Requires Acrobat Reader)
Executives who have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline and have completed 27 years of age at the start of the programme may apply. Corporate sponsorship is welcome but not essential. Students are selected through a rigorous admissions process that includes GMAT (www.mba.com), leadership profiling and personal interview.
At the end of the programme, placement services are provided to non-sponsored students.
- Quality infrastructure has been created on the Institute's hundred acre campus.
- Accommodation is available for both single and married students.
- The fee for PGPX 2015-16 will be announced soon. For details please refer to the 'Must Read' section
- Normally several banks interested in offering loans to those admitted to PGPX. Please refer the FAQ.
- The ninth batch, PGPX 2014-15 started on April 07, 2014. Please refer the 'Current Batch Profile' section for further information on the profile of students.